Vegan, Jane Austen student, Minimalist, Reader, Librarian

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pittsburgh Picture of the Day

Music: Frank Sinatra: Point of No Return


Here we are on the Forbes Avenue side of the Carnegie Museums of Natural History and Art in the neighborhood of Oakland. This fountain only seems to be on when the museum is open, so perhaps it's a signal to the public? I like to stroll by it on my daily afternoon walks around the city block that is the library, museums, and music hall--about a nice 20 minute walk. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see that the Chocolate Onion is still alive and well, in 'Burgh. I'll be thinking of you at the upcoming Walk on the Beach retreat, where - for the first time in all the years I've cooked for Jill, I will NOT be making my Fudgy Brownies (with black beans)! We're going to try some new desserts this year. Wish you were going to be there! Blessings to you and Jim.

    ReplyDelete