Vegan, Jane Austen student, Minimalist, Reader, Librarian

Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Joy of Tea

Music: Tommy Dorsey & Frank Sinatra, All-Time Greatest Hits Volume 3


I've come to love milky tea, the British way but, being vegan, I use stevia for sweetener and soy milk instead of cubes of granulated white sugar and cow's milk. In an ongoing effort to listen to my body more, a few months ago, I switched to both decaf espresso for my morning latte and loose decaf Earl Grey or English Breakfast tea for my afternoon delight.





"There’s nothing quite like a cup of hot tea to warm you up when it’s very cold outside or, as more often happens, you’re just so cold you can hardly stand it. When I’m feeling very cold (which, unfortunately, is often) it’s the only thing that will warm me completely." Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment