Vegan, Jane Austen student, Minimalist, Reader, Librarian

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Of Hearth and Home

Music: The Look of Love: The Burt Bacharach Collection



You never hear that word anymore, do you? Hearth. But it sounds nice, like home. My latest CLP blog post on Eleventh Stack describes some books that evoke the comforts of home, one of my favorite places.

"I’ve always been the kind of person who enjoys staying home instead of traveling or going out a lot. This is why I’ve taken especially great care to make my home as vacation-like and comfortable as possible (slip-covered sofa, linen sheets, fluffy towels, etc.) with minimal possessions and clutter. I enjoy cooking, listening to music, reading, and writing–all activities conducive to a quiet, home environment. " Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment