Vegan, Jane Austen student, Minimalist, Reader, Librarian

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Historical True Crime

Music: Quietude, Yolanda Kondonassis

Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh, Main Library,
Oakland, Pittsburgh
(author's photo)

It's no secret I enjoy reading about history, hence my series over at the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh's Eleventh Stack blog highlighting the best of the best. This time (the third installment), the subject is true crime, a subject I once read long, long ago. Now I much prefer happy stories!

The Dark Side of History
"I admit that I don’t like to read historical true crime; still, it both fascinates and repels me. What makes some people think and do the terrible things they do?  My own dear sweet mother is a true crime junkie (she’s read more than I can count) but I’ve had my fill with these books..."

Read the full post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment