Vegan, Jane Austen student, Minimalist, Reader, Librarian

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Last Year on Chocolate Onion

Music: Stevie Nicks, In Your Dreams















You may or may not be as bored with this blog as I've been kind of uninspired to write it lately. I'm putting it off to still feeling homesick (it will be one year this Friday that we've been in Pittsburgh), lonely for hanging out with my friends back home, and just a general question of what to write about lately that I haven't written about before. I'm almost at my fourth year of being vegan and I think those who read this blog have accepted it and no longer question it. Which is fine. So I may need to write about other things, either in this blog or begin a new one. Or just take a break. We'll see.

This is the pizza we enjoyed this weekend; that's potatoes (yes, potatoes, soaked, dried, and then baked) on top along with onions and tomatoes. Yum!

And here's what I was up to last year:


Edamame and Artichoke Salad


No comments:

Post a Comment