Vegan, Jane Austen student, Minimalist, Reader, Librarian

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chocolate Onion in the Media!


Several months ago, I was approached by an independent writer for Associated Content to be interviewed for an article he was researching on why people became vegan. He was looking for different viewpoints and since mine is from a health perspective, he thought that was an interesting twist.

We communicated via email with questions and follow-up but by the end of the process, I was the only vegan left to interview as the other two had opted not to participate, for whatever reason. But I figured that, since I have a blog already out there, why not let others know what I strongly support and believe?

The article finally came out and I'm very pleased with it. You can read it here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment