Vegan, Jane Austen student, Minimalist, Reader, Librarian

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Strawberries & Souvenirs

Music: Death Cab for Cutie

Do people still bring home souvenirs? It has been so long since I've gone out of town for a vacation that I don't even know.  But Jim came home from his fishing trip to Manistee yesterday and brought me home this beautiful tea cup he found at a farmer's barn/flea market. It's so pretty! Even the saucer is so gorgeous I had to show you! The design in the cup has flowers and tiny strawberries inside the rim. 

He also brought me some Michigan strawberries from a farm stand. They tasted SO good. Nothing can beat a Michigan strawberry. They're so little, full of flavor, & tender. I ate some before bed last night in my new cup.















1 comment:

  1. spring and summer produce in michigan... almost makes the winters worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete